Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Wilde August 15, 2009 {Green River Wyoming Wedding Photographer}

This was my first wedding, and it was such a bummer: the rain made them move the ceremony inside... Who would have thought you couldn't depend on the weather during August, but things turned out beautiful. Luckily after the ceremony, the rain cleared up and we were able to go outside for some formal photos!
P.S. Just so you know the brides hair-do and makeup was done by my talented little sister, Heather Morrow! Visit her blog at heatherjmorrow.blogspot.com
























,,,And they LOVED Happily Ever After :)

0 comments:

Hello!  My name is Natalie Sanchez!  I am an On-Location Photographer located in Southwest Wyoming.  I am also a mother to a Beautiful little girl, named Allie Jayde and have a wonderful Husband, Kreston who loves & supports me in everything I do! 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Contact Info

nataliedsanchez@yahoo.com
307-679-4951

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP