Saturday, January 2, 2010

Savannah Sue Newborn Pics November 2009 {Southwest Wyoming Newborn Photographer}

This is my Sweet, Gorgeous, Perfect little Niece, Savannah Sue! We unfortunately had to do this shoot in the hospital since they weren't home before we had to fly home, but I was pleased with what I got! Did I mention she was only 2 days old? Look how alert she is!! As I said before, She's Perfect!! :)




Her with her favorite (only) cousin, My lil' girl Allie :)






At this point, she was over it!

1 comments:

Mackenzie and Monty January 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

I love the one of my baby girl crying! That is so her personality...my little crybaby! Sweetie Pie.

Hello!  My name is Natalie Sanchez!  I am an On-Location Photographer located in Southwest Wyoming.  I am also a mother to a Beautiful little girl, named Allie Jayde and have a wonderful Husband, Kreston who loves & supports me in everything I do! 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Contact Info

nataliedsanchez@yahoo.com
307-679-4951

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP