Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boudoirs January 2010 {Green River, WY Boudoir Photographer}

I had SO much fun doing a few Boudoir sessions back in January for the upcoming Valentines Holiday! My sister, Heather, is very talented & enjoyed doing the hair & makeup as well as being my little assistant throughout the shoots~ She gave lots of different angle ideas & posing ideas! Here are quite a few of my favorites... The girls were so fun to work with & I am pretty sure their husbands/boyfriends were pretty pleased ; ) with their gifts (a nice 20+ page little black photo book)

And don't worry-- These photos are posted with signed consent from the models! Sorry, you won't get to see those who didn't care to have theirs published! But they all turned out fantastic!! :)


Miss J looks AMAZING in Red!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again... Love the red with her skin tone and eyes. Gorgeous!!
Photobucket"
Photobucket
Photobucket


Lookin' Gooood!! Beautiful eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket"

Photobucket

Another one in the red... these were some of my favorites from her session!
Photobucket" />









1 comments:

Mama Nut April 13, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

You did such an AMAZING job on these I love them!

Hello!  My name is Natalie Sanchez!  I am an On-Location Photographer located in Southwest Wyoming.  I am also a mother to a Beautiful little girl, named Allie Jayde and have a wonderful Husband, Kreston who loves & supports me in everything I do! 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Contact Info

nataliedsanchez@yahoo.com
307-679-4951

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP